From Britain's Daily Express.
Really we shouldn't have to go past their reason 1:
1) There is “no real scientific proof” that the current warming is caused by the rise of greenhouse gases from man’s activity.
This is backed up by reason 3:
Warmer periods of the Earth’s history came around 800 years before rises in CO2 levels.
Reasons 8 and 9 go against Rudd and Wong's trust the "science."
8) The IPCC theory is driven by just 60 scientists and favourable reviewers not the 4,000 usually cited.
9) Leaked e-mails from British climate scientists – in a scandal known as “Climate-gate” - suggest that that has been manipulated to exaggerate global warming
Skipping to 33 and 34, the concentration of atmospheric CO2:
33) Today’s CO2 concentration of around 385 ppm is very low compared to most of the earth’s history – we actually live in a carbon-deficient atmosphere
34) It is a myth that CO2 is the most common greenhouse gas because greenhouse gases form about 3% of the atmosphere by volume, and CO2 constitutes about 0.037% of the atmosphere